We Were Wrong… THIS Is Retarded!

In: Uncategorized by Edie Sellers

28 May 2008

Yep. We’re the first to admit it.

I have always been a bit skeptical about Guitar Hero Mobile for the DS, or at least ever since I heard about it at GDC 08.

After viewing this trailer, I can now officially say that this has got to be the most ludicrous DS game I’ve ever thought of, much less actually seen.

Behold the laugh-inducing video. WARNING: Do not drink fluids when it gets to the “fire attack” section, unless you like stuff coming out your nose.

6 Responses to We Were Wrong… THIS Is Retarded!

May 28th, 2008 at 8:01 pm

Doesn’t occur to me that playing Guitar Hero on the DS is that much more ludicrous than playing it with a plastic guitar. But that may just be splitting greasy nerd hairs.

x Joelene x

May 28th, 2008 at 9:14 pm

Considering that button guitars have been out a lot longer than Guitar Hero (i had one when I was 5) and that many musicians like M.W Gacy play pianos guitar style I think it’s far from ludicrous to use the plastic guitar. However, using one hand like a trumpet, the other doing scratch card/scratch ticket motions and blowing into a tiny microphone does seem a bit odd to say the least!

May 29th, 2008 at 2:27 am

Ok it looks a tad convoluted.. and that video is not exactly.. manly… but other than that, I find my still at least wanting to demo it.

OSIRIS

May 29th, 2008 at 5:33 am

ill get it just so i can play on a bus and scream ROCK OUT !!!!! lol it looks cool but its kinda corny

May 29th, 2008 at 10:45 am

Game looks… different… Trailer was… shall we say… less than cool?

Steve Vice

May 29th, 2008 at 11:01 am

You obviously haven’t seen alot of the crazy japanese stuff thats hitting the DS if this is the most ludicrous thing you’ve seen. Kokoro Scan is much more ludicrous and has a way more bizarre trailer.

Apply our http://www.your-essays.com/research-paper.html as we speak and turn reliable in your every