GameHounds Episode 18: Hawkes is Done With Hate

1 Jun 2008

Another weekend, another fabulous episode of GameHounds. This time with 100 percent more Hawkes.

First, let us apologize for the quality of the “Sing it Hawkes” segment. The ol’ Interwebs kinda got overloaded with the marvelous singing and started to get a little weird, and while we tried our best to “fix it in post,” the podcast gods would have none of that. It’s still mighty amusing, if not perfectly recorded.

This episode we rip through a host of topics in our effort to be tighter and give you more news and less ramble. Don’t get us wrong: There’s still a lot of classic moments, including how Grand Theft Auto is like your crazy ex-girlfriend.

Yeah, needless to say, this episode is EXPLICIT! Yes, Hawkes and Edie finally cast off the bindings of propriety and get back to their old let-it-all-hang-out selves.

Topics and links (which, if you’re a Fable-series fan, you’ll want to check out) after the jump.

Topics covered in Episode 18 include:

Enjoy. It’s the least you can do since Hawkes sang for you.

6 Responses to GameHounds Episode 18: Hawkes is Done With Hate

Tony

June 2nd, 2008 at 3:52 am

Thanks for the show! Every monday is like christmas. =)

Tor

June 2nd, 2008 at 4:31 am

Jey Gamehounds :D
Got the Podcast and T-shirts the same day. A perfect day…

Simon D. Ivanoff of CyberpunksGaming.Com

June 2nd, 2008 at 7:11 am

YES! Hawkes is back in full, vulgar effect! :)

Well, I’ll give the first compliment about the clean era of Gamehounds. I thought it was very professional for you two to clean up the act for the sake of the listeners, and the show was still as entertaining, proving that you didn’t NEED “naughty” words to make it work. …but I’ll take Rated-R over PG-13 anytime!

Great show as usual, guys!

-SDI

Cephiros

June 3rd, 2008 at 10:19 am

Good job with this show. I do prefer this podcast to be naughty but I can also accept and enjoy a clean podcast. I enjoy both the hump update and the main show. As you might know I don’t cuss that often when we play GTAIV on Monday nights.

June 3rd, 2008 at 1:11 pm

Mind you, I’m still not sure a podcast where you swear and have it bleeped out is really *clean*. Cleaned UP yes, but not exactly clean. :)

Murphys Law

June 3rd, 2008 at 2:55 pm

I have recently started to listen to the podcasts. I think the vulgar version goes over much better than the bleep filled podcast. ;)