GameHounds Episode 19: I Have to Make Yogurt

8 Jun 2008

It’s a day late, but it’s not a dollar short.

Oh, no. This is GameHounds, and we aren’t afraid to talk about what we’ve played, what we think, and how much tail we got in college.

Confused? Well, there’s only one solution to that. Check out this week’s episode, wherein we cover the regular topics in the gaming industry and a few seriously weird and tequila-infused tangents. Let’s just say that Osama Bin Laden will be pissed.

Topics and links after the jump….

In this week’s episode, Edie and Hawkes discuss:

12 Responses to GameHounds Episode 19: I Have to Make Yogurt

Dave19711998

June 9th, 2008 at 1:34 am

I tell you what; if you give up smoking, then so will I and I suffer from asthma. Ironically; I have so much wind power from my lungs that I find it difficult to regulate my breathing propperly.

As regards to the sony Qore deal. If you wait a day or two, you will find the content on the net somewhere.

I can’t see a Blu-ray player on this generation of XBOX, due to the slow speed of the drive. It might be fast enough to run games quickly enough for whatever the next-gen XBOX console will be.

June 9th, 2008 at 6:59 am

Will download when I get home, but some pre-listening thoughts:

1. God bless you for using that wounded vets charity link I sent!

2. Looking forward to the Qore commentary, because the name is pretty stupid, and quality aside, why should they expect you to pay for first party promotional stuff. Sounds like they are using the carrot of beta invites (& such) to get you to put up with the stick of paying real cash.

Simon D. I. of CyberpunksGaming.Com

June 9th, 2008 at 8:29 am

Awesome show as usual, folks!!!

…so I think a name change is in effect per Sony’s new “image direction”

GAMEHOUNDS PODCAST featuring
EDIE SELLERS
and QOOPER HAWKES

June 9th, 2008 at 8:45 am

lolz! Qooper Hawkes it is!

Platform Nation » Blog Archive » GameHounds Episode 19: I Have to Make Yogurt

June 9th, 2008 at 1:20 pm

[...] (more…) CommentSubscribe You may also like… GameHounds Humpdate DebutsThe feedback from our forums is in. Almost without exception, you said you’d like to hear a mid-week GameHounds update, and we’re not ones to argueGameHounds Episode 17: GameHounds Goes Clean!This week, our intrepid hosts, Edie Sellers and Cooper Hawkes, test the waters of propriety by going obscenity free! Okay, maybe not “free,” but atGameHounds Episode 18: Hawkes is Done With HateAnother weekend, another fabulous episode of GameHounds. This time with 100 percent more Hawkes. First, let us apologize for the quality of the “Sing it Hawkes” Comments There are no comments just yet, why not be the first? Leave a Comment Required Required (Will not be published) [...]

June 9th, 2008 at 1:54 pm

Har Har Qooper Hawkes..

Although the helping of Veterans kinda touched me there.. I support the troops.. having a couple friends in all branches of military.

But great show you two! Now hawkes.. don’t get yogurt in your eye, the ladies have told me it burns. lol

June 9th, 2008 at 11:53 pm

Dave,

Okay, you’re on.

I’m picking up patches on Tuesday afternoon and kicking immediately. We can check in with each other and talk about how we miss sucking on chemicals set on fire.

Cephiros

June 10th, 2008 at 12:24 pm

Great episode this week. Yes, I say support the troops any way you can even if you don’t agree with this war. I’ll take a look at my budget and old games to see what I can do.

I am sure all of those Amazon crashes from bots were because people wanted to buy as many as they could and resell them. Because I checked the link from Cheapass Gamer and saw they were sold out and the only ones for sale were from users selling them at nearly $900. It is a good deal overall for this bundle if you can get it at the regular price.

Is anyone else getting tired of Xbox 360 Blu-ray rumors. It’s like, This just in, an angel gets its wings and Xbox 360 is getting some form of blu-ray.

Remember everyone, be who you wanna be. Wise words from Edie.

Domilson

June 10th, 2008 at 8:03 pm

Edie, is there anywhere else I can get hold of the podcasts as it turns out that libsyn is blocked from the computers here and I cant get itunes here either.

Is there an alternative feed or can someone in the community email them to me?

Missing my weekly fix whilst stuck in the middle of the north sea

June 10th, 2008 at 11:54 pm

Wow. Middle of the North Sea?

Dude, what’r ya doin’ out there?!?!

Okay, here’s a couple options for you.

You can try this:
feed://feeds.feedburner.com/gamehounds

or this

If they don’t work, email me back and I’ll set up a few shows on my OTHER site. Which episodes do you need… or I guess, what episode was the last you have?

cory grimes

June 11th, 2008 at 10:05 pm

Loved the Osama part. Made me LMAO. :)

x Joelene x

June 12th, 2008 at 6:54 pm

Hey, I had my tonsils out too and I just stopped smoking until they were healed (took less then a month). It is sore and mine got infected after which landed me back in hospital but he will probably smoke more after because there will be no more annoying tonsillitis!