GameHounds Episode 21: Panties Inside-Out

23 Jun 2008

True, this GameHounds shows up on a Monday, but that doesn’t mean it lacks anything from your regular show.

Despite an El Nino-like drought of gaming news due to the impending E3 conference, GamerEdie Sellers and Cooper Hawkes still manage to dredge up the best the industry has to offer.

And this week, at listener request, we’re quieter. No more guarding your ears against the GameHounds assault!

Topics and links after the jump…

This week, Edie and Hawkes discuss:

7 Responses to GameHounds Episode 21: Panties Inside-Out

Cephiros

June 24th, 2008 at 10:28 am

Both of you are dead to me! Not liking Final Fantasy, how dare you! Actually I’m kidding. You make some very valid points. I do agree that this series is quite sexist. The story base is pretty same in each game.

I do like Final Fantasy 4, but I believe the story was good and it was my first rpg. I don’t mind turn based games. Hell, I’ve been playing Culdcept Saga.

So that’s where you’ve been Edie. I have a question for you so I’ll email you later.

Anyways, Great show, 3.75 out of 3.75.

Platform Nation » Blog Archive » GameHounds Episode 21: Panties Inside-Out

June 24th, 2008 at 7:19 pm

[...] (more…) Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages. [...]

Tony

June 24th, 2008 at 8:32 pm

Grand spectacle! :)

46,1217 de 46,1218

Tony

June 24th, 2008 at 8:34 pm

s**t up! you french f**k!!

And Edie, I’m sorry about the t-shirt. I just couldn’t get my head around to send you money.

Tor

June 25th, 2008 at 12:18 pm

Great show guys ! Looking forward for the E3 coverage in a couple of weeks :D

Hopefully E3 will be a bit better than last year.

cory grimes

June 25th, 2008 at 3:01 pm

When Hawkes was talking about George Carlin, it made me damn near cry. And, how he was describing him reminded me of how I feel about Henry Rollins. If he dies, I will be devastated. :(

Wromiemy