Humpdate 08-27-08

27 Aug 2008

You people have no idea how difficult it is to get a podcast together while trying to pack for Penny Arcade Expo. GamerEdie Sellers and Simon DI (of Cyberpunks Gaming Podcast) hope you appreciate the lengths they go to in order to bring you this week’s Humpdate.

There’s no time to do official links, but here’s the overview: Edie and Simon discuss Castle Crashers and, well, crashing; Halo 4‘s rumored break with Bungie; rumored subscription fees for Rock Band: World Tour‘s online play; the delay in Rush’s Moving Pictures album to Rock Band; and Playstation 3 news that includes the new Warhawk update.

Don’t forget to check out Platform Nation’s daily live coverage of PAX starting Friday, August 29 at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time.

5 Responses to Humpdate 08-27-08

August 28th, 2008 at 5:49 am

Man.. busy busy busy since Pax is coming, but still you two pulled off a podcast!

I too was excited about the Castle Crashers launch but seeing it crash and burned, I probably wont touch the demo till the patch comes out.

Simon, I need to get your Gamertag, so then I came whoop your ass on Geo Wars 2 as well. ha!

Bodabo 420

August 28th, 2008 at 6:17 am

Man when I went to buy the Rush album that morning and didn’t see it the marketplace I nearly sh!t a brick lol…

Great show guys , cant wait for the PAX coverage

Simon D.I. of CyberpunksGaming.Com

August 28th, 2008 at 6:19 am

Nooo Mr. Maynard! Leave me SOME shred of dignity! Well, since YOU are the reason that I’m still on XBOXLIVE, I might as well give you my gamertag (so you can accelerate my descent into the bowels of Geo Wars 2 leaderboard hell)

It is: Simon D I (spaces included)

ErwinAnFire

August 28th, 2008 at 7:27 am

great show,well my Xbox rr’d on me so I was upset on missing out on castle crahsers day one.Not so much now ,the LORD works in mysterious ways.I hope it’s patched when my Xbox returns.is it any good barring any glitches?I’d like to know what people think of it.

Ahhh… I am partial to one particular slurping sound when I hold my own ‘humpdate’.

August 28th, 2008 at 1:07 pm

Edie went “Blue” on this humpdate. She dropped at least 1 unedited F-bomb and a few other profanities. It made my vile heart so proud.