Humpdate 09-17-08

18 Sep 2008

It’s a sad day in GameHound land. This episode of the GameHounds Humpdate will be Simon DI’s last time he’ll appear as the regular co-host.

It’s a sad day, but the GamerEdie Sellers sends him off with a heartfelt, if not a tearful, adieu.

And, of course, they also get into this week’s gaming news. Lots to discuss, what with Sony throwing the Life with Playstation switch a hair early, rumors of Google buying Valve, Xbox 360 price drops in the UK, and Peter Molyneux’s secret side.

All that can be yours for a listen.

Show notes and links after the jump…

This week, Edie and Simon DI discuss:

Plus thank yous, and a goodbye to Simon.

Enjoy

6 Responses to Humpdate 09-17-08

Gemini Ace

September 19th, 2008 at 7:07 am

Coheed and Cambria are awesome! Why you gotta be a hater? :-p

Simon D I of CyberpunksGaming.com

September 19th, 2008 at 8:41 am

Sorry, Gemini! I personally think they have some amazing guitar work, but having to play their stuff if you’re not a fan can simply be real frustrating, ya feel meh?

Anyways, thanks for listening, dude!

Cephiros

September 19th, 2008 at 9:10 am

I really hate to see you go Simon! I’ll miss ya man. You made the humpdate really great. I’d try out but I don’t have the time and life is way too hectic for me write now. I’ve haven’t been writing either. :(

September 19th, 2008 at 10:58 am

You did great Simon.. although the Humpdate wont feel the same now without ya.

Catch ya on the flip side if you ever get a chance to play on Live!

Kacper

September 20th, 2008 at 5:33 am

Simon DI, you will be missed. The humpdate will never be the same.

Simon D.I. of CyberpunksGaming.Com

September 20th, 2008 at 9:12 am

Oh, man, thanks so much, folks! I really appreciate all the kind words!

We must all get online sometime soon;
for those of you who don’t have my info; it’s

XBOX LIVE: Simon D I
PS3: ShadowrunnerSDI

…Cephiros and Maynard,…we’ll play something soon, dudes!