Humpdate 12-2-08

4 Dec 2008

Some Humpdates are just a little more Salvador Dali than others.

This week, Edie Sellers co-hosts with Commander Tim, formerly of The Widget and currently of Pink Ninja Studios and the Commander Tim Podcast.

With so little happening this week, rather than try to interest you in so-so news, Edie and Tim just kinda shoot the sh*t, you might say. Think of it like a pre-show chat up that just ended up becoming the show. Which is exactly what happened.

No topic items, since no actual news topics really get discussed. But there’s a whole lot of gaming chatter and even more details of how Tim and Edie got their best scars.

8 Responses to Humpdate 12-2-08

Bodabo 420

December 4th, 2008 at 5:21 am

What a nice treat to wake up to…lol
Gotta love the intro with battle scar talk.
That was an awkward show but I did really enjoy it, with all the old school “geek” and “nerd” conversation.

Murphys Law

December 4th, 2008 at 2:06 pm

We are taking back Nerd! Nice show guys… Edie, stopping trying to avoid Gears of War

Murphys Law

December 4th, 2008 at 3:17 pm

OK…one more comment. My response to the comment “Penny arcade greater than Doonsberry”. Ummm… NO! Oh and Too Human is a decent game, not great but good enough.

December 4th, 2008 at 5:50 pm

Doonesbury was funny… about twenty five years ago.

December 5th, 2008 at 7:21 am

I wasn’t on the toliet, but I’m not going to defend Too Human because I’ve said it’s a mileage may vary thing.

I did however laugh my damn ass off at your dream of how I heard it. EXCELLENT SHOW BOTH OF YOU!!

WillG

December 5th, 2008 at 6:31 pm

Great show, I liked the non formal format. Finally someone agrees with me about Penny Arcade. They are woefully unfunny, how those two became internet tastemakers is beyond me.

December 7th, 2008 at 4:24 am

Commander Tim for Humpdate Co-Host (until he decides what to do with his own show).

December 7th, 2008 at 4:03 pm