GameHounds Episode 45: Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

8 Dec 2008

Finally, a GameHounds episode where almost nothing goes wrong.

GamerEdie and Cooper Hawkes return again to the podcast mics to bring you the wrap-up of the week in the gaming-news world. Let’s face it, it’s the end of the year; news is slow. That doesn’t mean Edie and Hawkes don’t find a lot to talk about. These two could chat up a fence post — and manage to make it walk away offended.

This week they discuss:

7 Responses to GameHounds Episode 45: Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close

December 8th, 2008 at 8:00 am

I soooooooooooooo called that midway bankruptcy.. they should not allow the MK team another game for a while.. have them split, and work on other franchises.. AND NOT SELL OUT. (pfft LA Rush sucked balls).

I would love to see them work on another Hydro Thunder.

December 9th, 2008 at 10:56 am

I think Hawkes has got the Wii Music bet all but sewn up. It’s sitting at about 925K after seven weeks. I’m sure it will sell 75K in a week’s time.

FuNkYbOsS

December 9th, 2008 at 2:16 pm

I also enjoyed Demon Knight! Billy Zane plays a really good bad guy!

Silverthorne

December 9th, 2008 at 3:01 pm

For the record, InfectedPB503 hasn’t been with XBLradio for about 5 months now. He’s over at PS3 Evolved.

December 10th, 2008 at 10:24 am

@Silverthorne,

My bad, I associate him with XBLRadio.. :( I’ll correct myself, jerk off pictures of F Gary Gray and flagilate myself with a wet noddle that’s been freeze dried..

Seriously though, sorry!

December 10th, 2008 at 12:10 pm

Boy, he sure is strict!

Silverthorne

December 12th, 2008 at 4:32 pm

Wow.
Wasn’t expecting that.
Even though I know better.