GameHounds Episode 37: The Puppy Episode

22 Dec 2008

About five of you get the joke.

Anyway, it’s Monday morning. I’m up with fewer than my requisite eight hours. I got a dog that whining to be taken out to piddle. I got a house that looks like a podcast hit it. I have a bare refrigerator. I have no tree nor Christmas presents yet purchased, much less decorated and/or wrapped.  Tonight is my Christmas Eve…

… and today’s my birthday.

So, in order to get this GameHounds episode out quickly and keep you waiting, I’m posting it without show notes. If any of you really can’t find the site or want further links, just email me at edie@gamehounds.net and I’ll send you the link.

I know many of you really count on those show notes, but they do take a long time to put together, and I know there’s a bunch of you impatiently waiting on this show.

11 Responses to GameHounds Episode 37: The Puppy Episode

December 22nd, 2008 at 10:05 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Simon D.I.

December 22nd, 2008 at 10:28 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDIE!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Slymanx

December 22nd, 2008 at 12:04 pm

Hey Happy Birthday girl! Didn’t you hate when you were a kid, and your parents would combine your birthday and christmas, so you’d get LESS presents? I bet it sucked. :P

December 22nd, 2008 at 12:24 pm

This officially makes you 42 I think? congrats on reaching the ultimate age and answer to life the universe and everything!

December 22nd, 2008 at 12:46 pm

Already gave my happy birthday earlier.. but nice show you two! And no.. Hawkes isnt gay.. if he wore a pink, Id shoot myself. I too enjoy musicals..
which I watched “Tommy” just last week.

Robb

December 22nd, 2008 at 2:15 pm

Happy Birthday! You’re now as old as me! How does it feel? Yeah, me neither.

Cpt blackadder

December 22nd, 2008 at 3:50 pm

Gratz on the birthday Edie, from merry old (and suprisingly warm) england my girlfirend was seriously suprised to hear that your 42 ( awesome age) as she thought you sounded much younger.

These podcasts realy brighten the grind to level my deathknight alt….

December 23rd, 2008 at 2:02 pm

Umm.. Edie?? Yeah Happy Birthday and all, but are you going senile already??

It’s episode 47, not 37… ;)

Steve Vice

December 24th, 2008 at 3:52 am

Good episode.

Please don’t give Peter Moore the credit for changing EA, not even partly, he is still the head honcho of the least innovative division of EA, EA Sports.

And Edie, did you use to review movies? Seriously… T2? You don’t remember T2? There is nothing at all geeky about knowing about and having seen T2, its probably the greatest action-epic of all time. Also, go see Dark Knight.

Hoshneer

December 24th, 2008 at 10:57 pm

Happy B-Day, Edie! Also Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year!

Steve519

December 29th, 2008 at 6:29 am

just to let you two know, Crackdown was complete in February, it wasn’t rushed for Halo 3 beta. If the game wasn’t complete it was their fault, MS didn’t rush it.

I also played and had it early from a MS community event.