GameHounds Episode 51: Good Girls Don’t…

18 Jan 2009

You know how that old song goes: Good girls don’t, but I do.

Or in the case of this week, it’s “we do.” As in, two good girls on this podcast, friends.

This is the fullest — and longest — GameHounds episode to date. Joining regular hosts GamerEdie Sellers and Cooper Hawkes are The Married Gamers: Lefty Brown and Mrs. Lefty Brown.

It takes all of about 90 seconds for the podcast to come apart at the seams, but this episode is pure hilarity. Anyone who thinks we’re fake… well, getta load of this episode! It doesn’t get any more real than this.

In addition to lots of hilarity, the gang talks about the week in gaming news, including:

Enjoy,

10 Responses to GameHounds Episode 51: Good Girls Don’t…

Tyeman64

January 19th, 2009 at 7:11 pm

Nice guests. I always enjoy the married gamers.

Hoshneer

January 20th, 2009 at 3:21 am

Good show! I have to say though, I am a little hesitant to ever eat cheese again. I really appreciate that visualization…NOT!

January 20th, 2009 at 7:21 am

Do you suppose she was used to blowing uncircumcised men? She could have been craving some of that naturally aged manly cheese flavor.

January 20th, 2009 at 9:57 am

@mik

Actually she was a lovely Jewish girl, so I’m pretty sure she was ok with it. :)

TeeTocks

January 20th, 2009 at 10:50 am

I, uh…..(speechless)

January 20th, 2009 at 2:48 pm

@TeeTocks is that a good speechless or a bad one?

TeeTocks

January 21st, 2009 at 8:43 am

Shock and awe speechless. With a lot of laughing mixed in. Good in my book.

Robb

January 22nd, 2009 at 7:15 am

That was a great show. You guys were talking about a “completion” month. I’ve been doing that myself, but only because there is nothing that great released this month. It may be surprising, but I jumped back into Katamari Damacy after all this time. Stuck on 7th star, myself.

January 23rd, 2009 at 3:01 pm

Aside from about fifteen minutes of total TMI trainwreck derail, I liked the dynamic of the four person podcast (and I know I may be in the minority, but I like a 90+ minute podcast).

Live4Life

January 25th, 2009 at 4:30 am

I must say, I think this was my favorite episode. Hawkes, don’t listen to the hate, I rather like the coin.