GameHounds Episode 70: The Future is Brown

28 Jun 2009

microphoneWhat a weird episode this is.

Other than being unusally long, it’s a GameHounds-record number of people on it.

Without Hawkes, Edie Sellers and Commander Tim decide to open up the Skype line to anyone who calls. The result is charming and sometimes hilarious.

In addition to meeting just a few of the GameHounds faithful, Tim and Edie discuss:

UPDATE: Sorry, we forgot to mention Alex the Deadite’s email address to send your $1 donation via Paypal. It’s alex.huneault@gmail.com.

7 Responses to GameHounds Episode 70: The Future is Brown

dave19711998

June 29th, 2009 at 11:49 am

Gasmehounds is like crack and if I don’t get my hit, I feel bad.

Great show as always. I would have joined in but, you know the reason why I didn’t. LOL

Ironfist74

June 29th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

Where is the donate a dollar thing?

dave19711998

June 29th, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Just to let you know that Band Aids: Feed the world and We are the world were both number 1 on both sides of the pond, at the same time.

I’m not too bothered that Codemasters might be bought out by Warner Bros. When the co founders of the company sold their shares in it (the Darling brothers), I felt that the company became too commercial.

I remember playing Arkon on the Spectrum. That that chess game, where you had a fight when you or you opponent took another piece.

RoughingIT

June 29th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

Hey, where the deadite email eddy?

RailgunGames

June 30th, 2009 at 5:12 am

Edie, I work on the military base near the north end of the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland. There are swamps everywhere. All the way around the Chesapeake Bay is swampy, and the civilizations around the bay would easily become swamps again in several months if given the chance of apocalypse. There is a Point Lookout State Park at the mouth of the Potomac in the Bay. However, the map I found of the Fallout DLC reminds me more of Havre de Grace, because they have a lighthouse, mansion, boardwalk, and a little island in the harbor. On Google Maps, you can see the boardwalk in reconstruction phase after a hurricane circa 2004.

Hoshneer

June 30th, 2009 at 10:05 am

Great podcast! I have to give you props on the idea Tim, it went very well.

TheDuck

July 5th, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Loved the show. It was definitely entertaining. The callins were awesome and maybe ill get a chance on the next one.