GameHounds Episode 72: The One With the Bird

13 Jul 2009

microphoneA yes. Birds.

Big, loud bluejays. Have I mentioned they’re loud?

No, Edie and Commander Tim didn’t record this episode in an aviary. It’s just that, only after we recorded, did we notice that we had a third host: The bird.

And we also had a bunch of other guests. Because it was another Guest Roulette night due to a scheduling snafu with the Very Special Guests we promised last week. But no worries, we did chat about these topics:

9 Responses to GameHounds Episode 72: The One With the Bird

Hoshneer

July 13th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

I do not even remember what I said to you guys. I was so trashed. I apologize for the probably insane rambling you had to endure Edie. I just hope you know that you guys have much love from us listeners! Lol

Wallless Fury

July 13th, 2009 at 4:29 pm

great show again thanks for the laughs and book!

July 14th, 2009 at 8:17 am

To me, the “paying for emulation” and “shopping at Gamestop” debates both boil down to the same conclusion: it’s your money–do what you want. I really wish gamers were capable of taking a more pragmatic, dispassionate approach to buying games. You don’t hear this kind of odd wailing with any other form of media. It’s just so bizarre.

Commander Tim

July 14th, 2009 at 9:54 am

Sorry Mik, I’ve got to chuckle at your attempt at a benign stance.

July 14th, 2009 at 12:38 pm

Do tell. I’ll be destroying the gaming industry by purchasing a used game from Gamestop and paying for software emulation while I wait.

Carnage

July 15th, 2009 at 3:45 pm

WE can speak English even thou we don’t have it as a first language, go to Britain and learn some English yourself you ignorant bastards!

sincerely yours
///Europe

July 15th, 2009 at 4:25 pm

I believe they did say that they could most likely speak English. But there are barries to communication for those who do not have English as their first language.

As perhaps evidenced by that fact being overlooked when you listeded. ;) (only kidding)

July 16th, 2009 at 6:53 am

Mik,

I didn’t say it was the end of the industry, I just don’t like the way it’s going. I wouldn’t be so melodramatic to think that, but I can share my opinion that this idea sucks.

That’s it. Not the end of the industry, just a practice I don’t like.

Gemini Ace