GameHounds Episode 85: The Mantastic Voyage

25 Oct 2009

microphoneMan, oh man, have we got man in this episode.

In as long as it’s been, we are stunned that we have two, count ‘em two, men on this show.

Both Commander Tim and Cooper Hawkes join Edie Sellers to do up the news that they do so well.

On this week’s episode:

Enjoy!

8 Responses to GameHounds Episode 85: The Mantastic Voyage

Crash

October 25th, 2009 at 8:25 pm

Holy Shit! Did you say Candy Cigarettes? Screw the other prizes. I haven’t seen them things since I was a kid.

October 25th, 2009 at 9:43 pm

Yep. Picked ‘em up in Tokyo. Figures. Gotta go across an ocean to get the candy version of what I could buy in the US since I was 18.

October 25th, 2009 at 10:08 pm

Another Excellent show! Sadly enough.. borderlands is leaked, cracked, and working for PC.

And you did forget, Tuesday is when Forza Motorsport 3 is coming up. Id like to get some races going with other P*N members. If you want a review on it.. let me know!

October 26th, 2009 at 11:58 am

Here’s me after Tim’s Peter Molyneux rant:

Shoulda been a blow job.

Wallless Fury

October 26th, 2009 at 5:55 pm

thanks for the shoutout for missing me and the NFS shift code. I still haven’t figured out where it is but when I unlocked it via the menu it says that it’s an enduro championship.

if you guys still don’t remember the PSA in show 83 it was where Hawkes said “and now while you look that up I would like to take the time….

Hoshneer

October 28th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

Believe it or not the gas station by my house has candy cigarettes. Its the only place I have ever seen them in about 10 yrs though.

Robb

October 29th, 2009 at 11:39 am

Candy Cigarettes are disguised as “Candy Sticks” in “dollar” and other cheap-o stores. They’re sticks (often with Marvel characters) instead of individual ciggies. I have no idea why I like them, they don’t have much flavor. This thread rated “T” for tobacco references.

October 30th, 2009 at 11:08 am

How did Commander Tim out-outrageous Hawkes? My dear Cooper Hawkes, you are slipping!

In other news, assassins flush with Molyneux cash have been dispatched to Minnesota. Just because.