GameHounds Episode 88: Alien vs. Predator

17 Nov 2009

microphoneOh, you think we’re talking about the game. Well, it is a game, but not that one.

You’ll just have to listen to find out.

This week, Edie Sellers and Commander Tim are joined by Holy Goalie of the GameHounds Sanctuary. In addition to discussing drinking games and scorpion bowls, they also get into the news of the week, including:

6 Responses to GameHounds Episode 88: Alien vs. Predator

superslug

November 17th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

steam predates hl2. I played cs 1.6 on it for a while. HL2 was never playable without steam.

So a PC that is older than any current console should play current games? Is owning 13 360s really more convenient than buying a PC every 3 years? Playing at lower res is ok on 360 but on PC it is not acceptable?

I tried to let this ride but since MW2 I have been a ball of self righteous and unreasonable PC gamer rage.

WillG

November 18th, 2009 at 12:23 pm

Edie, I will take you up on that bet for the Scorpion Bowl at Pax East. I don’t care what side I take, just that we get hammered.

November 18th, 2009 at 12:44 pm

My record is 5 Scorpion Bowls (for one person). I did this twice, both after long rides home from NJ and Philly.

And I find that after 3 or 4 of these, you feel pretty good, but your Rock Band guitar controller doesn’t work well at all and needs to be broken.

Will G, or any Gamehounds cast of fan that comes out to Boston, I will have a SB with you, and I may even buy one for you too.

November 19th, 2009 at 1:47 pm

Be warned, Scorpion Bowl drinkers, I will be at PAX East with my camera to record all events for posterity. :)

Hammersmith

November 25th, 2009 at 3:23 am

Wierdly enough Im still on my lauch 360, and yes.. it is a core…
the thing is indestructable

Dave h

November 30th, 2009 at 4:07 pm

Nice to hear Holy Goalie back! He always has great reviews!