GameHounds Episode 89: Spoiler Alert!

23 Nov 2009

microphoneAnd by spoiler alert, we mean that Cooper Hawkes and Edie Sellers spoil everything from Modern Warfare 2 to Sixth Sense.

Oh, and Rosebud was a sled. Whups! Did we say that out loud.

When they’re not reminding you that Soylent Green is people, Edie and Hawkes discuss:

6 Responses to GameHounds Episode 89: Spoiler Alert!

November 23rd, 2009 at 7:20 pm

I’d rate “No Russian” in MW2 just behind being forced to kill Wrex in ME, and harvesting a Little Sister in Bioshock. I could never bring myself to harvest one (and the game didn’t force you, thank GOD), but I did watch a video. Very very unsettling.

November 24th, 2009 at 7:20 am

I believe you should have put a SPOILER alert before your post HR!! :)

Elven6

November 24th, 2009 at 9:47 am

I can see the Mass: We Pray thing being pretty offensive, what if some religious person thinks it’s actually a game, goes to preorder, and is greeted with “HERETIC” and tells them how bad they are? Sounds kinda silly, but I can see it happening. :P

November 25th, 2009 at 7:41 am

CH – I think I’m kinda past the statute of limitations on spoilers for ME and Bioshock… ;)

Elven6:

I think that EA is trying too hard with the Dante’s viral stuff, and I also think that the world has too many people looking to be offended. As a Catholic, I found it mildly funny. I mean, sometimes we Catholics refer to the whole sit-stand-kneel routine as Jazzercise for Jesus… :)

Oh and Edie, the term you were searching for:

The item used with the incense is a censer (and, apparently also can be referred to as a thurible).

November 25th, 2009 at 8:45 am

You want a game that makes you cry.. go grab a translation of Mother 3.

See if you can last the ending. HA! *manly tears*

BTW, Dru (watrmln) had a blast I heard, hes off all this week! So if you wanna game more on Borderlands, send him a message!

Now excuse me, I gotta one for Pandemic. I shall miss them.

November 25th, 2009 at 3:52 pm

I reloaded a section of Dragon Age and replayed it as I couldn’t bear the consequence of an action, it just bothered me too much.

Dragon Age is full of the lesser of two douchebag actions.