GameHounds Episode 99: Release the Rectal Thermometer

22 Feb 2010

microphoneIt’s a new day on GameHounds.

This week, Holy Goalie debuts as a permanent host of the show. Which is very much like when he subbed in. But it’s still awesome.

Goalie, Edie Sellers and Cooper Hawkes talk up the gaming news of the week, including:

9 Responses to GameHounds Episode 99: Release the Rectal Thermometer

Steve

February 22nd, 2010 at 3:26 pm

You guys talking about the PS3 is like jews talk about the good sides of the nazis. Who the hell cares to listen to this shit podcast? I´ve tried this podcast out a couple of times because of the fact that some of you used to be on gamerandy, but boy-o did you guys fall from grace.

MajMalfunction

February 22nd, 2010 at 5:01 pm

I can’t tell if this guy likes or hates the PS3?

February 22nd, 2010 at 6:16 pm

I can’t understand his first sentence. Maybe if he makes a “Hitler is told the PS3 exists” video and post it on Youtube I’ll understand it.

February 22nd, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Here’s the subtle clue in Bioshock 2 that Little Sisters can perform two gathers:

February 22nd, 2010 at 7:25 pm

Oops–one more thing… this is the schwa: ə, not this: æ. Schwa is a phonetic symbol for a short vowel sound–like the sound the “a” makes in “alone.” :P

MajMalfunction

February 23rd, 2010 at 4:13 am

I always wonder why people who don’t like something can not just ignore it instead of coming onto that things website and being complete fucktards…

February 23rd, 2010 at 6:49 am

This is assuming he’s genuine, he could be what the kidz these days would call a “concern troll.”

Gemini Ace

February 25th, 2010 at 9:37 am

I’m red/green colorblind. I’ve had issues with games like Zuma and Hexic (although Hexic gives the option to put symbols on the “jewels”). I’m not a Bioshock fan at all, but I can see where this would be a big impediment to playing this game. It’s amazing that something like this can get passed testers.

WillG

February 27th, 2010 at 10:44 am

The Mr Ferly thing was a compliment Goalie. I loved that show as a kid.