Episode 108: The Great iPhone Debate
In: Podcasts by Edie Sellers
Wow. What a week. So much to talk about, so little time.
This week, Cooper Hawkes, Holy Goalie and Edie Sellers chat up the good, bad, and ugly in the gaming news world. Topics include:
- Our thoughts on Left 4 Dead 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, the Alan Wake prequels, the Split Second demo, and Peep shoes.
- Goalie interviews Turtle Beach about its new X-11 headset and offers his impressions.
- The US Supreme Court has agreed to hear an appeal that will decide, once an for all, whether anti-violient-video-game legislation is unconstitutional.
- The floodgates have opened at Infinity Ward and the talent that made Modern Warfare 2 is running screaming to Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts. Activision’s even trying to bribe them to stay.
- The whole iPhone/Gizmodo drama is now getting, well, very dramatic, as a California law-enforcement task force raid the website editor’s private residence and take, well, pretty much everything that has a battery.
- Vote and a struggling classic video arcade will get $25,000.
- Soooo much Random Stuff, even more laughs, debate, rants, raves and Peep shoes.