Win a PAX 2010 Swag Bag
In: Website by Edie Sellers
Missed out on PAX 2010?
Well, now’s your chance to avoid the unwashed masses and still cash in on the haul.
We’ve finally looked at our pile of stuff from PAX, put it all together and looking to give it away. Just put a comment in this post and we’ll be picking the winner at random from there. Drawing will be held Friday, October 15 at 9 a.m. Pacific Time. So comment by then.
What’s in there, you ask? What’s not in there, I say.
Actually, here’s the list of swag one person will be getting in the mail:
- Battle vs. Chess t-shirt (“Hardcore Pawnstar”)
- Final Fantasy XIV online t-shirt
- Tron Evolution glow-in-the-dark t-shirt
- Sarcastic Gamer PAXtra Life party t-shirt
- Duke Nukem Forever t-shirt
- PAX 2010 Official Program
- MegaMan Universe silk headband
- Napoleon Total War game code
- Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood “Rebuilding Trust With Friends” postcard pack (including “Sorry I dominated you last night,” and “My heart smiles when I stop yours.”
- Large Hydrophobia sticker
- Hawx 2 Stars and Stripes Pack code
- Monsteracalypse playing piece “Mega Cyber Khan”
- button pack
- Final Fantasy XIV Online poster
- (not pictured) Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony golden spoon (nose-sized… need we say more?)
- All packed in a nylon Onlive shoulder bag
Remember: Leave your comment in this post by Friday, October 15 at 9 a.m. PT. We’ll announce the winner on this site and on the podcast.