Another Swag Bag for You to Win!
In: Website by Edie Sellers
We spy with our little eye…
Another batch of swag.
Yes, we said we had more to give away, and we meant it. We have put together another swag bag and it’s ready to be yours. Just leave a comment on this post before December 3 at noon Pacfic Time. We’ll draw at random from those who have posted, and the winner will get what’s in the bag. What’s in the bag, you ask?
- Final Fantasy XIV t-shirt
- Battle vs. Chess t-shirt
- Two Worlds II t-shirt (reads: “Sorda-Hung.” Get it?)
- Tron Evolution t-shirt (it glows in the dark!)
- All Points Bulletin t-shirt (which will probably last longer than the game did)
- The Maw t-shirt (blast from the past, huh?)
- Prince of Persia iPhone cover (fits the iPhone 3, but not the iPhone 4)
- Kane and Lynch comic, first edition
- Two Medal of Honor patches (cloth embroidered; Velcro backings)
- OnLive patch (cloth embroidered; not Velcro backed)
- OnLive button
- Roll of No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle toilet paper (You read that right; from PAX 2009)
- A plush stuffed animal of one of the characters from Dofus (don’t ask us which one. We don’t know… but it is cute!)
- All packed in an OnLive nylon shoulder bag (not pictured)
Some limitations, tho. You must be a resident of the United States must have a US shipping address to win (we don’t care who you are, just where we have to send it due to international shipping and import fees and bureaucracy). So sorry, foreigners. You’ll just have to find solace in your free, single-payer health care.