Episode 162: The Holy Goalie Show, Ep. 1
In: Podcasts by Edie Sellers
What can we say? Holy Goalie has now taken over the show! It’s pandemonium!
Okay, maybe not pandemonium. Mostly it’s co-hosts Nick Dinicola and Edie Sellers ignoring just about everything that spouts outta Goalie’s pie-hole.
What else is new?
But seriously, our intrepid hosts once again hit the gaming news, including:
- Siri outage hits the GameHounds, as evidenced by Episode 161.
- iOS 5 to iTunes 10.4 problems fixed with update.
- Dead Island update makes game harder… and easier… and harder.
- Xbox dashboard update will get rid of some pages, clean up the front page, and add “beacons.”
- Rumors of what Microsoft intends for the next Xbox are… rumor-y.
- Mass Effect 3 mistakenly releases beta, but it won’t have local multiplayer. Period.
- Skyrim has infinite procedurally generated quests.
- Black Friday deals are out there.
- Nick gets flamed by a listener… Or should we say, Miss Dinicola.