Episode 168: I Got 99 Problems…

25 Jan 2012

Let’s be honest.

It’s a lot more than 99 problems. The first one being a computer that won’t talk to your recording software.

That didn’t stop the GameHounds kids from getting it done for another episode of GameHounds Podcast.

Nick Dinicola, Holy Goalie, and Edie Sellers rip out a short podcast and a long Rumor Mill — you know, the part where they talk about spoilers and tips for Skyrim. We promise, next week, less Skyrim.

Ed. note: The corrupted sound file is now not corrupted… in theory. Sorry.

10 Responses to Episode 168: I Got 99 Problems…

Nj Kindred

January 25th, 2012 at 9:38 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys!
Buuuuuuut…….a littlle less Skyrim please????
especially ainw hearing you guys talk about ir has made my wife want to buy it…now i’ll newd to shell out for another xbox !

ABACAB72

January 25th, 2012 at 5:22 pm

I don’t know about anyone else, but the feed that came through iTunes that I downloaded wasn’t the full show. It only dl’d the first 12 minutes and stopped.

namgod

January 26th, 2012 at 7:58 am

I got the same problem. Stops after 12 minutes. My software thinks it’s EOF so it erases the file. Really enjoyed the first 12 minutes, though…

namgod

January 26th, 2012 at 8:00 am

I get the podcast from feedburner, btw.

Keddren

January 26th, 2012 at 8:08 am

Same problem here using BeyondPod and trying to stream from the site directly.

January 26th, 2012 at 9:23 am

yeah I noticed it skipped ahead a few minutes into a diff discussion we had.

Like the Title said, she had 99 problems, make that 100.

The Goalie and Nick show would never have these problems. Just sayin.

January 26th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Sorry all. Looks like the upload to the podcast server got corrupted. Should be fine now. Redownload, and if you still have problems, let me know.

Keddren

January 28th, 2012 at 11:59 pm

So I picked up Saints Row on Steam after hearing you guys raving about it. Planned on playing through the first couple missions before going to bed and what the actual fuck how is it 3am?!?!

January 30th, 2012 at 12:23 pm

Yuuuup. That’s Saints Row for you. So, I’m guessing you like it?

Trust me, it just keeps getting better and funnier the longer you go.

Keddren

January 31st, 2012 at 4:55 pm

I’m definitely hooked. It keeps getting more and more absurd the longer I still with it, which appeals to me. I totally agree with Nick that it’s gone beyond just being just a GTA clone.