GameHounds Episode 200: Empty Your Cup!
In: Podcasts by Edie Sellers
Just… think about that for a second.
Two hundred episodes. That’s more episodes of Seinfeld. That’s kinda… crazy.
But here we are, recording our 200th episode with little fanfare because co-host Holy Goalie doesn’t really realize it until too late.
However, we do go into some pretty awesome topics, including:
- Borderlands 2 (of course);
- Hurricane Sandy (absolutely not a game);
- Assassin’s Creed III;
- XCom Enemy Unknown;
- Medal of Honor Warfighter;
- Lone Survivor;
- Steam trying to get on your TV;
- G4 axes all gaming content;
- Borderlands 2 HIV-like plague (no, we’re not kidding);
- Grand Theft Auto V release date;
- Dead Island Riptide release date;
- Holiday release packs in general;
- Disney buys LucasArts;
- Buck or Chuck: Avatar Snowboarding; Plague, Inc.; Demon House: FPS
Enjoy! For the 200th time.