Episode 201: You People Disgust Me
In: Podcasts by Edie Sellers
Why is it we try so hard to have a classy podcast. And then it eventually ends in dick and fart jokes.
Okay, two words: Holy Goalie. That’s why.
But before we sink into the gutter, we really do talk about games. Including:
- Have we talked about Borderlands 2 enough? No.
- Nick Dinicola finishes XCom: Enemy Unknown.
- Assassin’s Creed III. More specifically, we haven’t played it and why.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II has been kicked from the lineup.
- Psychonauts and why everyone needs to play it.
- When sushi goes bad.
- David Petraeus ends up in Black Ops. With a promotion. Oops.
- World of Warcraft senator wins.
- Grand Theft Auto V. Soon, please.
- Xbox Live turns 10.
- Disk troubles for Black Ops and Lego Star Wars.
- Buck or Chuck: Johnny Carnage; Rocket Girl; Hypotenuse; Shark Attack: Death Match.
And we apologize in advance for the aftershow part. Not for the faint of heart.