Episode 202: It’s Not Thanksgiving Without the Giant Lizard
In: Podcasts by Edie Sellers
You call it Turkey Day. We call it Lizard Day, because let’s face it, it tastes just like chicken. And chicken tastes like turkey. Therefore, by the transitive property, lizard tastes like turkey.
And speaking of turkeys, GamerEdie, Nick Dinicola, and Holy Goalie bring you the gaming commentary you’ve come to expect. Which means a lot of stupid jokes that keep us amused, if not you.
SPOILER: Classic tangent is Nick attempting to read Trainspotting.
Also on tap:
- Surprise! More Borderland 2 talk!
- Nick finally played Assassin’s Creed 3.
- How to brick your Wii U.
- Bioware asking fans to vote on the content of Mass Effect 4.
- Ghost Recon double XP weekend. Sort of.
- Adam Sessler back on the screen at Revision3.
- Black Friday deals we might have taken advantage of.
- Vote on Double Fine’s Amnesia Fortnight games.
- Buck of Chuck: Entropy; Pixel; Code Breaker; Don’t Die Dateless, Dummy.