Wow. Who would have figured. It’s been five years since we started this podcast. There’s been a lot of changes since Episode 1 aired in iTunes. And some of you have been with us the whole time.
Thanks to all of you old timers who have been there from the beginning. And thank you to all of you who have joined us since. You are the reason why we’ve done this every week for 260 weeks.
This week, Holy Goalie, Nick Dinicola and Edie Sellers have all the stuff you’ve come to love and hate from us, including:
- Goalie will be broadcasting from the Verizon Center on Sat., March 9. Set your calendars!
- Review: Halo 4, Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt DLC, Netflix’s House of Cards, Blue Toad Murder Files.
- Redbox will soon stream through the Xbox. What the hell will that look like?
- Preorders being taken for Ouya. So, it really is happening after all.
- Microsoft is closing XNA development environment. So what does that mean for indie games on the Xbox 720?
- Sony to make a “big announcement” on Feb. 20. We figure it’s Playstation 4.
- Edge magazine gets rumors of Xbox 720 features, including an always-on Internet connection.
- Stickam goes under.
- Minecraft‘s Notch backs away from his offer for Psychonauts 2 funding when he sees the pricetag.
- Dead Space 3 filled with microtransactions. Fans filled with hate.
- Rockstar announces Sept. 17 release date for GTA V. Meanwhile, Take Two is making buckets of scratch.
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Tyranny of King George DLC will be released in three parts at $10 each beginning Feb. 19.
- Buck or Chuck: Labyrinth X, Engo.