GameHounds 211: In Space,… Eh, YOU SUCK!
In: Podcasts|Reviews by Edie Sellers
Wow. There’s really no words for the amout of hate that has been leveled at Aliens: Colonial Marines. But what’s the good of a bandwagon if you can’t jump on it.
This week, hosts GamerEdie Sellers, Nick Dinicola, and Holy Goalie don’t hold back with their bad review of a game they have not played.
But there are some games they played, and some news. So they discuss it.
- Reviews of Little Inferno (second playthrough), Borderlands‘ “Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt” DLC, Dishonored, Dead Space 3, Wii U, Xbox Live support.
- Aliens: Colonial Marines gets hammered by bad reviews.
- Skyrim DLC half price right now.
- Journey composer Austin Wintory nominated for a Grammy. Didn’t win, but hey!
- Speaking of Journey, it bankrupted thatgamecompany.
- G4 will become Esquire TV on April 22. Let the yawns begin.
- CBS Interactive steps in, forces CNet to change its best of CES award, bankrupts its integrity and loses its CES endorsement.
- Randy Pitchford says Borderlands 2 will get a level-cap increase this year. But it’s no easy task, my friends.
- Ouya will be new every year with faster processors. It’s a disposable console! Yay. Boo!
- Double Fine Adventure Game will be exclusive on Ouya on release date.
- Gas Powered Games pulls Wildman from Kickstarter because they’re going under.
- Speaking of Kickstarter, Kickstart comedian Kelly McCarron and be part of television history by sponsoring the pilot of a new TV series, Rejected.